Learn More About Therapy Services for Individuals, Couples, & Families
Thank you for visiting this page. You’ve taken an important first step and I look forward to connecting with you. On this page, you will find information about receiving psychotherapy services. I work with individuals, couples, and families, and treat through the Emotionally Focused Therapy lens (click here to learn more).
For those of you scheduled for an initial consultation, please see below links to the various forms I will need to have on file prior to getting the counseling process started.
Thank you again and be well,
We do our best to make the process as easy as possible. Please see the relevant steps below:
- To begin, please fill out our form at right and a member of our team will reach out to you.
- Please complete all of our intake forms below, including our payment form with credit card information. You will need to print these and bring them with you to your first appointment.
- Upon completion of items 1 and 2 above, a member of our team will reach out to you to schedule an initial assessment appointment. Please be sure to let us know if you prefer to work with one particular person on our team.
- At the end of your first visit, we will charge the card on file.
- Your therapist will also explain to you their recommendation for further visits and discuss your financial options.
New Client Forms
Please see below a list of forms required prior to your first visit. We ask all persons seeking therapy to complete the consent forms, as well as the assessment form so we can place you with the right member of our team.
We will make the following forms available soon so you can print, complete, and drop off the forms at your first visit.
- General Informed Consent for Counseling Agreement.
- Consent for Video Recording and Review.
- Fee Acknowledgement and Agreement.
- Identifying Information.
Please read all of the above agreements carefully and answer all questions to the best of your ability. If a section does not apply to you, please write in “N/A” for “not applicable”.
Fees & Costs
New Client Interest Form
If you have any questions about this informed consent or our assessment process, please ask your counselor at the beginning of your appointment.